In Preparation for my speech...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I started sharing my presentation with my mom. I said exactly what I was going to say. The reason for doing this was because I cannot stand the woman. So, by doing this, I effectively created a situation where I did not want to be and wanted out as fast as possible. She told me to move out of her way and shut-up for a bit since putting uncooked cookies into the oven is an extremely difficult task. While reading/talking to her she told me to slow down and use a clearer voice. This turned out to be the most positive thing she's said in 3 weeks, so I thanked her.

For future presentations I will create a similar situation where I'd prefer to be as far away from as possible. Hopefully this will turn out to be good for my presentation on Wednesday...


0 Responses to “In Preparation for my speech...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links

Feeds


Firefox Flicks!
Firefox Flicks!

Visitors

Locations of visitors to this page