Evil Presentation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No, it isn't an "evil" presentation, rather it is a presentation ON evil. Why? Well, part of my Independent Study, and summative, for English is an oral presentation which constitutes approximately 5% of my final mark. What I need to do is have "a presentation on a topic of interest from your novel." I read A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. Burgess touches the topic of evil in the novel so I though, "Why not do evil?" Everyone can relate to evil, people are generally interested in evil while seeing it almost every day. So why not?

The presentation itself doesn't have to be too long, 15 minutes of speaking and using visual/audio aids such as showing a clip from a movie. I just finished typing-up my notes (4 pages) and finished the PowerPoint presentation. Now all I need to do is rent the film from Rogers, fast forward the tape to where I want it and voila! I present on Wednesday, so I think I've done some good organizing on my part.

On matters concerning the blog; I've added some neat stuff to the side and plan on adding more in the near future.


0 Responses to “Evil Presentation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links

Feeds


Firefox Flicks!
Firefox Flicks!

Visitors

Locations of visitors to this page